Here at Autumn Care of Chesapeake, our skilled team of professionals and nurses strive to bring you and your loved ones compassionate, quality care. Rehabilitation is often the first step to help you or your loved one transition from an elective surgery to home life.
The teams at Autumn Care of Chesapeake work directly with you to create a treatment plan, whether you or your loved one is here for short or long-term care. Autumn Care of Chesapeake provides an at-home experience, where we provide fun resident activities, holiday events, and great meals in a comfortable environment to help you or your loved one recover.
We designed the specialized programs we offer to enhance the lives of our patients. We will work with you and your physician to create a rehab plan and provide the optimal guidance to ensure your recovery goes smoothly.
We encourage anyone with an elective surgery or questions about our rehabilitation center to contact us by filling out the form. You can also call us at 757-547-4528 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to speaking with you about this new journey!
How to Begin the Pre-Registration Process
Benefits of Pre-Registering Your Rehabilitation Stay
There are may benefits to preregistering your post-acute rehabilitative plan:
- Schedule a tour and meet with our interdisciplinary team
- Meet your therapy team and ask any questions you might have prior to admission
- Our therapy team can provide you with a pre surgery exercise program
- Have peace of mind after surgery knowing that your rehab stay is already booked
- Familiarize yourself with our rehabilitation equipment and any assistive devices you may need during your recovery process
- Complete necessary paperwork so that when you are admitted you can focus on your recovery!
In addition, your physician will partner with our rehab team in the planning of your post-operative recovery plan. Your surgeon will be able to customize your post-op recovery protocols and they will be implemented by our knowledgeable and experienced team.
These steps will all help ease the transition from hospital, to rehabilitation, to home.