Have you ever planned a vacation and not made hotel reservations? So why would you schedule an elective surgery and not plan for your rehabilitation? Imagine doing your physical therapy with a team of dedicated professionals who strive to provide the highest level of medical and rehabilitative care.
Our specialized programs are designed to enhance the lives of our patients. To help make the transition from the hospital to rehabilitation easier, we are encouraging anyone having an elective surgery to call or use the form below to make a reservation.
Our goal is to establish a treatment plan that best fits your personal needs and pampers you with red carpet service to get you home quickly and safely.
How to Begin the Pre-Registration Process
Benefits of Pre-Registering Your Rehabilitation Stay
There are may benefits to preregistering your post-acute rehabilitative plan:
- Schedule a tour and meet with our interdisciplinary team
- Meet your therapy team and ask any questions you might have prior to admission
- Our therapy team can provide you with a pre surgery exercise program
- Have peace of mind after surgery knowing that your rehab stay is already booked
- Familiarize yourself with our rehabilitation equipment and any assistive devices you may need during your recovery process
- Complete necessary paperwork so that when you are admitted you can focus on your recovery!
In addition, your physician will partner with our rehab team in the planning of your post-operative recovery plan. Your surgeon will be able to customize your post-op recovery protocols and they will be implemented by our knowledgeable and experienced team.
These steps will all help ease the transition from hospital, to rehabilitation, to home.
- Aetna & Coventry
- Anthem Commercial
- Anthem Medicare
- Anthem Part B
- Buckeye (MyCare)
- Buckeye MCD
- CareSource (MyCare)
- Enterprise (Outpatient)
- Medical Mutual
- Optum ISNP Capitated
- Optum PDP Program
- Tricare for Life
- UHC Community MCD
- UHC MCR & Commercial
- UHC MyCare Connected